Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Fallen Angel Male

  
 
Hello friends. This is my latest ebay offering, a Fallen Angel, I have entered in this months International Art Doll show. I have titled this piece,
FALL FROM GRACE (2)
He is equivalent to an 8 inch tall doll. and is anatomically correct. His wings were made from painted, and multi layered coffee filters, coated with liquid Sculpey clay. They are very durable after baking! Although somewhat difficult to photograph, he has tears streaming down his face. I hope I portrayed the anguish within him.  For more photos, please visit his eBay auction. Thank you, Christel
 
 
 
 
 





5 comments:

Winkel's Crazy Ideas said...

A very beautiful figure. I can definately sense his grief and despair. Pam in Norway

Christel said...

Dear Pam, thank you so much for your visit, and comment. I hope things are wonderful for you in Norway!

The Old Maid said...

He is so cool! Great pose! Great work Christel.:)
Hugs

Ilona said...

WOW, Christel, you've given this Angel the right pose, he is awesome!! I fully agree with Pam that you can feel his grief (yes, I've seen his tears)and despair: his pose shows it all! Your Fallen Angel is an artistic work of top quality, dear friend!! Thank you for sharing your beautiful artworks with us all, it's always a feast for the eyes :D!
Hugs, Ilona

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Oh Christel! Such emotion in his face.. It really touched my heart.. Love his pose, and the WINGS... You are a marvel my dear friend.. Very masterful....
Wishing you a joyful holiday.
Love and blessings,
Penny