Thursday, July 9, 2015

Vintage Circus Art Doll ~ Martine ~

 
Hello friends! I have to say, that finally, I am thrilled with a doll! I really like everything about her, because she looks nearly exactly as I envisioned her! She is a 9 inch tall (if layed flat) She has artist created hazel eyes, real eyelashes, snow white Tibetan lambs hair, sculpted corset and shoes, as well as pill box hat. Her body and face-up have been painted using Genesis Heat Set fine oils. Sculpted and painted fingernails, and a nylon body suit embellished with tiny cording. I created her base from an odd shaped plastic cereal bowl!  I hope you love her too, she is for sale now on my ebay! xoxoox Christel
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






2 comments:

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

You and ME both!!!! Christel, I do believe she is one of my favorites... The details are just amazing... She certainly won't be around long, that is for sure.. She is a vision!!
blessings dear friend
Penny

Winkel's Crazy Ideas said...

Beautiful!! Pam