Thursday, July 12, 2012

FaeWees*


Hello! Just wanted to stop in, and show you all the new FaeWees* I have created and listed this week. These first two are sweet little girls, each only about three inches total height. The last trio are getting ready for a hot air balloon adventure! These will be up for auction on ebay starting Thursday night at 6 pm central time. If you would like to see more pictures, please visit ebay. Hope eveyone is having a great week. For those of you who are still getting my blog updates yeah!! And, for those of you who are not...I'm sorry, I haven't a clue what to do, I even sent blogger a message about it..guess what? yup, no response.. way to be helpful blogger! lol xoxo Christel












6 comments:

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

OH MY WORD! Christel... What a group of tiny treasures.. They are just adorable... And I LOVE YOUR HOT AIR BALLOON!! You create the sweetest little faes...
I am still not getting updates on your posts, but I will just check in... Wishing you the best on your auctions.. I know they will fly away.
Love and blessings,
Penny

Kai said...

You'll sell those little darlings so quickly you won't even have time for a proper good-bye! So, so wonderful! (Just like YOU!) And that hot air balloon? Spectacular! But my fave thing is the little one looking up so sweetly with her teeny glasses! YOU TOTALLY ROCK, MY FRIEND!!! LOVE YOU!

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Dear Christel,
Thank you so much for leaving such encouraging words about Rat Butler and Scarlett! When I published your comment I wondered why it did not show up.. Well, it was posted on the ~winner is~ post below.. FOUND IT!
You are always so sweet to drop in.
Love and blessings,
Penny

Angela said...

These little ones are so cute, Christel! I especially love the tiny one in glasses...what a doll! Did you get my e-mail about the size of wings? Let me know if not and I'll send you another e-mail.

Hugs,
~Angela

Rhissanna said...

Hi! I found your blog through Angels Door. My goodness, what wonderful fairies you make! New follower.

Anonymous said...

From the glasses to the shoes to the scene you've created, you're an amazing artist! The details are so intricate and I'm truly amazed at your sculpting abilities! Well done. I wish you the best of luck!!