Monday, May 10, 2010

So glad to be home!

Hello dear blog friends. I am back at home after my wonderful short vacation in Florida! It was so great to see my sister, and to spend a week with her, and her family, whom I miss dearly, but also it is nice to be back at home, and my dolls, and blog friends! I am so excited to see that while I was away, I have reached the 100  followers mark! WOOOHOOO, I will have a give away very soon! I am also glad to have been very busy both while in Florida, and since I have been home. I presently have 7 auctions on ebay, hope you will take a minute to take a peek at them. Last but certainly not least, I was very saddened to read a post from Joanna Thomas' blog, that Hannie Sarris has past away. Some of you will surely recognize her name, and know her work. For those of you who do not, Hannie Sarris  was a gifted artist who created dolls using varoius mediums including polymer clay. I remember vividly the first time I saw her beautiful dolls, I was enchanted, and amazed at them. I have created a doll I have named Hannah, in the style of Hannie Sarris. Most all of her work was done using monocramatic colors, a lot of organza and lace. I hope you love Hannah, and will join me in celebrating this truly gifted, wonderful soul who has left us, Hannie will be dearly missed. XOXO Christel SOLD!

No comments: